Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Resignation.

Anyways I know that I've been a great mystery if anyone really reads my blogs....at all

Well lets get to know me and what I am about.

Its simple, I live in SO California. I live in LA County

I'm a very complicated person to get along with if your a retard, football player, George W. Bush, or straight up ignorant.

I hate racial pride groups (Red Necks, KKK, Brown Berets, The New Black Panther Party, Taliban, IRA)

Due to recent events that have taken place near the area where I reside I now carry a 1911 Kimber Pistol with .45 ACP bullets and I carry depending how I feel either 4 or 6 extra clips including the eight in the pistol (7 clip + 1 chamber) so a total of 36 rounds ready to pierce your neck or chest if you dare come point a gat on me.

I dont believe in relgion or in the bible, because the bible was a creation of man, and I dont trust in man because we as humans are flaw.

on my spare time I like to write poetry or rap that actually has a meaning none of this fucking super spade shit that everyone listen to on 105.9fm

I look like a soft huggable teddy bear when you first see me, but piss me off and this teddy bear will knock you the fuck out.

Im not a racist i just dont like ignorant people.

I love Japan, I dont know why I just do, probably go live there later on when my career is straight.

There's alot of people that were assholes to me in high school but now are a bunch of losers in life, that i'm going to catch slipping one day.

If I could meet anyone right now it would probably be Malcolm X, he was an interesting person.

I believe that White Supremist groups, social clubs, etc. and their members should be hanging from trees, there places of meetings blown up along with them, the same way the U.S. fights all terrorism groups.

I love dogs and rabbits, as a matter of fact i have a big fat grey rabbit name dolly, he's probably the smartest and dopest rabbit ever.

I work at an electronic store, I love my coworkers were always finding a way of staying up before the CHP comes and tells us to get the fuck off the "highway" fucking idiots...lol

I'm currently listening to A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?

The last person I kissed was your girl while she had her legs wrap around my back.

Whenever I go to Mexico, I'm always strapped because I dont trust those fucking pussy ass spicks bitching about the government yet they're a bunch fucking pussies scared to do anything about it.

I hate spicks, spooks, gooks, and crackers who received welfare and yet they have a good source of income, thanks for taking my tax money away from those who really needed.

I believe that North Korea should be bomb to dust because communism is for fucking pussies who take the easy way of being a failure and getting shitty pay. Work hard for your status and bank homie, thats called democracy.

I hate punks who are all radical about the government, because real shit then get the fuck out of the country if you hate it homie, because all those white fucking rich boys who buy their pants and spandex clothing from mommys and daddys clothing, fucking posers. go get your punk shit at uptown 2000, or hottopic. fucking parasites.

I hate emo kids, or people that cut their wrist, seriously dude if your heart broken because your bitch left you, dang homie next time you do that shit for attention, cut your adams apple or across your neck, dont worry homie it heals just like your wrist.

im listening right now to the pharcyde - back in the day

im a great boyfriend so i've been told

If your going to robbed someone at gun point with a metal realistic airsoft gun make sure that your orange tip is completely especialy the inside, and make sure it doesnt say Biohazard on the slide or else your going to end up getting your ass kicked, please it saves me the trouble of going to the station and filling out a report for almost breaking your fucking jaw bone with my knee.

I have two cousins in the military, also my grandfather and uncle were great fighters, so i know how to shoot, load, re load, disassembled, clean, and reassembled fire arms. Including breaking, tearing, dislocating, disarming, body parts and people.

if your sad about how a person could be its okay theres worse people than me out there.

come and spread your arms if you really need a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment