Monday, May 11, 2009

The Introduction of Chich Vol.2

Well today was a pretty good...I guess umm class was like really boring so I didnt learn much for my speech class. Its all about debating and giving out alot of speeches on stupid fictious shit, but I guess that it has to be done so if one day I dont have stage fright in front of a large crowd. It's all good though. After I pretty much did the usual things of going home and then heading out to pick my girl, kicked with her for awhile, chased an injured dog and then it just got away from me. After kicked it with my homies and then came home and found out that my stepdad's SUV had gotten stolen and all I said was oh well shit happens, just as long as they aint trying to come into my house and shit if they do we got an arsenal that would rip them to shreds.

Thats one thing that pisses me off about society, fucking theives. If the law was still like in the wild west, shit I'd be blasting all them idiots left and right. This is the scenario that anybody would need a AK-47 or a AR-15, but no thanks to our gay legislation of the state of California we are only allowed to shoot bolt action rifles, shotguns, and 5 shot internal clip AR-15's. But oh well life is the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment