Monday, May 11, 2009

The Introduction of Chich

Umm I really dont know why I even signed up for this darn blog thing, but I guess its part of the new things to do other than the usual myspace, facebook, twitter, paintballing, working at best buy, hanging out with your friends, fucking your girl...ehh I guess this is better than doing all of the above :/ hahaha wow. Well I dont think that I'll be writing other stuff anytime soon but if I am that will be cool. lol I guess. Well thats cool, I guess its a cool place for me to write my thoughts and have someone on here jack my ideals and beliefs because no one in America is Original anymore. Its all about the scene and the latest shit. Well thats cool in a sense but yeah we're all gifted with the silver tounge I dont even know why.

Well today I went to McDonalds and some Hindu guys run it, which is all cool I'm not a racist so all you anti-racist crazy nuts relax. Well anyways they messed up my order becuase they didnt really understand me or it was something that had to do with the communication process, but whatever it was it fucked up my order so I didnt even eat that shit cause im not a big fan of chicken nuggets, cause they look all fucking greasey to the max, so i just ate my fries and my drink.

Then Today I went to Uptown Whittier where there was a bunch of Jesus Fruits on the streets trying to give me candy and water after I told the last two that I passed all out loud that I was diabetic but I guess that wasnt really important cause they kept asking until one of them finally got to the point I wanted to hear. He began to ask me if I believed in Jesus Christ and I simply answered my demise by saying "NO". That was the shot heard around the world, they began questioning me why I didnt believe and that I was going to the fictious land of hell where I would meet a fictious character known as the Devil. So since I was surrounded I had no choice but to kick the youngest one in the balls and book it. So yeah well thats what happens when you try to push your beliefs onto a person that has their own. (EX. Vietnam War)

And if you feel the urge to freak, do the jitterbug

No comments:

Post a Comment